THE BOTTLING HOUSE
Our main event space, the “Bottling House,” is a rustic piece of distilling history and can hold a maximum of 350 people. It is perfect for weddings, balls, and seated dinners and includes:
- Approximately 9,000 Sq. Ft. of fully conditioned space
- Dimmable overhead and lantern lighting
- 700 Sq. Ft. attached catering area with dual gas ovens, high-temperature dishwasher, ice machine, double door refrigerator, double door freezer, and stainless steel prep tables
- Restrooms (men’s, women’s, and a single stall family restroom)
- Power connections for live entertainment of any size
- Round tables and chairs (included in cost, but can be removed if desired)
- Professional security for length of event
- Fire Marshall rated for 350 people.
This is one of the largest venues in the Owensboro area and certainly among the most historical. Let the history and atmosphere of our actively-producing Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey Distillery serve as a memorable background for your special event.
The Green River Distillery is perfect for large outdoor events! With several acres of open grass and grade-level pavement, there are numerous locations for stages, tents, and support trailers. Make memories with the picturesque backdrop of our clay tile rickhouses and related distillery buildings and equipment.
Ready for more info?
Contact our Event Coordinator now at email@example.com or 270.240.0038
We are proud members of the Owensboro business community and proud to be on the Official Kentucky Bourbon Trail.